AB&L Jewlers

Promotion #1

Print

Why Buy Jewelry from AB & L?


90% of the jewelry and scrap that we purchase is refined, the other 10% is just too new, to pristine, too unique, too beautiful, or antique. remember….even the Queen of England wears “used jewelry”. And who wouldn’t want the “used” Hope Diamond?

Expires: 10/31/2020